Subject: Re: EMLPlayer1.2
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Richard Wiffen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 1994 11:07:26 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 1 Jul 1994, Richard Wiffen wrote:

> NICE!!!  I want those libs!!!  :)
> 
> Much better than the crappy routines which come with Blitz.

Thankyou.. :)
 
> Only problem I had was that, after playing a number of modules, Workbench
> would tell me I had about 1.5M free, but I kept getting Recoverable Alerts.
> When I checked with 'avail', it told me the largest block size was about
> 20-30 k!  It looks like the EML libs are fragmenting my memory!
> (BTW, I'm using a 1200 with HD, no fastmem).
> 
> BTW, could someone in Oz tell me an address for Ratbyte Software?  I was told
> that's where to send my registration card.  I need my new BUM!  :)
> (And do I need to send money with it?)

I can't remember the address off hand, but I have it..  I'll send it to you
tomorrow...

I've also had the problem you stated above..  Looks like a bug in Blitz
though because I'm allocating memory with the blitz routines...  I get those
awful alerts ALL of the time..

 - Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------